Just north of Hattah for our first overnighter. Rob Farrington joined us and we’ll travel together tomorrow to meet up with the Bartons and the Nunns at Broken Hill.
The rest stop is very spacious and the weather is pleasant. Dreadful headwinds on the trip up but it’s died down now to a gentle breeze.
Coco’s gone feral again.
Sitting down to afternoon tea and biscuits before curry and rice for dinner tonight.
- robtudor on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Craig Ostigh on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Lynne Friis on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Getting Ready | On Roads Less Travelled on Trip Plan
- Jenny and Russell Doueal on Heading South – Derby to Barn Hill