Drove from Hattah to Broken Hill today. Severe headwinds all the way. Fuel consumption about 25% more than normal. Arrived in Broken Hill and met up with the Bartons and Nunns. We’re camped at the racecourse. Nice green grass, unpowered $15 per night. Water, showers, toilets. Fairly basic but clean. We’re now happy houring at St. Patricks bar next to the grandstand.
- robtudor on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Craig Ostigh on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Lynne Friis on The Gibb River Road – August 7th to August 21st
- Getting Ready | On Roads Less Travelled on Trip Plan
- Jenny and Russell Doueal on Heading South – Derby to Barn Hill
You all look cold?
Very chilly Julie. Apparently 60km winds tonight